We recently attended FDIC in Indianapolis and noticed there was some chatter from one of our "friends" about heat testing a certain radio accessory up to 500F degrees. So we decided to jump into the conversation and test our own Savox C-C1.
|The Savox C-C1 remote speaker microphone (RSM) was heat-tested to 520F degrees (271) for 5 minutes and guess what happened?|
NOTHING. It still works.
That's right, nothing, zero, zip, nada, nichts, rien,ingenting, ei mitään, 沒有, niks, wala, τίποτα, semmi, Niente, 何も, nihil, akukho nto. Get the picture?
Rigorous testing and manufacturing processes by Savox ensure that in fire and emergency conditions you’ll still have communications with your team in the most extreme conditions. We keep our promise to you that You’re Never Alone.
We added some new features to the Savox C-C1 to make it even better than before including:
- Heat tested to 520F degrees*
- Tested to 30cm under water for 6 hours
- Dual function RSM plus Push-to-Talk (PTT)
- Two programmable PTT buttons
- 2 watt speaker - transmits under water
- New hydrophobic case design
- New hi-temperature rated silicone socket caps
- New Savox designed electronic audio management system
- Enhanced radio compatibility with Motorola, Harris, Kenwood and ICOM
*Rated Ingress Protection of IP67 and MIL-STD-810G, procedure 1 and recommended operational temperatures from-40C to +85°C